STANDARD RETURN POLICY
Product returns will be authorized ONLY if the following guidelines are met:
1. The product is returned within 30 days of our invoice date.
2. The product is unopened, unused, and in the original packaging.
3. The product is not damaged or defective (determined by our account representative).
Product returns will NOT be authorized if:
1. It has been 30+ days since the product was purchased (date on our invoice).
2. The product is opened or used (excluding damaged or defective products).
3. The product is a special order.
If the product(s) meets the above guidelines, please call a customer service representative at 1-888-277-2335, for authorization and return instructions. Please have the following information available:
1. Your customer number or phone number
2. Original invoice number of product(s) returning
3. Description of product(s) returning and reason for return.
Because this information may have to be verified in your file, we may need to call you back with a return authorization or refusal.
PLEASE ENSURE ALL RETURNING PRODUCTS ARE PLACED IN PROTECTIVE PACKAGING.
Returned products are subject to a minimum restocking charge of 15% or partial credit.