Tooth Slooth and Tooth Slooth II
Helps locate cracked teeth that normally cannot be detected clinically or radiographically.
Small indentation of instrument delivers force of bite to one cusp at a time.
Easy to use on lingual cusps.
Speeds diagnosis and minimizes patient discomfort.
Eliminates unpredictable and inaccurate testing objects such as orangewood sticks, cotton rolls, rubber wheels, etc.
Eliminates patient discomfort and helps the patient understand the need for treatment.
Repeat procedure will render confirmation of diagnosis unlike other testing methods.
- TOOTH SLOOTH II
Features and Use:
- Helps cement crowns, onlays, inlays and bridges
- Slot holds anterior crowns in place during the cementation process
- Pointed end for use in testing for sensitivity in the fossa area
- Knurled slip-resistant surface
- Blue for identification convenience